Kajal Agarwal Hot wallpapers

Labels

Page Rank

Monday, December 3, 2007

Asin Interview abt Dasavatharam

"I can definitely say that this has been the most exciting film of my career. I mean the shooting part of it as there's so much of interesting stuff that I've never done before. I totally enjoyed every bit of it even though there was not a day when I went home without a scratch on my body,” Asin said, upping the curiosity quotient even more.

But it's music composer Himesh Reshammiya's music for the film that’s got the actress excited more than anything else.

“He's given such fantastic music for the film. This is the first time he's scored music for a South Indian film, but you can't make out that a North Indian has done it. I mean it's so authentic and realistic,” Asin said.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails